Accredited Investor shall mean any person who comes within the any of the following categories, or who the issuer reasonably believes comes within any of the following categories at the time of the sale of the securities to that person.
- Banks, Broker-Dealers,Financial Institutions
- Private Business Development Companies
- Business, trust, etc. with a value greater than $5,000,000
- Any director, partner, officer or executive officer.
- Any natural person whose net worth is > 1,000,000
- Any person whose income exceeds $ 200,000 in the prior 2 years
- Any trust with assets > $5,000,000
- Any entity in which all the equity owners are qualified as accredited investors.